Before using the homepage (hereinafter referred to as “this homepage”) managed and operated by the University of Tsukuba Open Innovation Strategy Organization (hereinafter referred to as “this organization”), please read through the following terms and conditions and use only if you can agree to them. We may change the terms and conditions of this homepage. In that case, the revised terms and conditions will be applied.
Copyrights and trademark rights
- Copyrighted works posted on this homepage, such as documents, photos and programs (hereinafter referred to as “contents”) belong to this organization, the original copyright holders or other right holders. Except for private use or other cases permitted by law, unauthorized duplication or diversion of the contents is prohibited by law, so please contact us beforehand to obtain our permission. In addition, please note that we may refuse users’ usage of the contents if they include portraits or copyrighted works by third parties.
- The trademarks and logos used on this homepage belong to this organization. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited by law, so please contact us beforehand to obtain our permission.
Links to other sites
- Links from this homepage do not imply the recommendations for the use of link sites, posted products, services, companies and so on. In addition, it does not mean that there is a special relationship, such as tie-up, between this organization and link sites.
- Please set a link to this homepage as (https://oiso.tsukuba.ac.jp), which is the top page.
- Please use “University of Tsukuba Open Innovation Strategy Organization” correctly to display the link to this homepage.
- Please do not expand this homepage in the frame.
Use of Google Analytics
- This organization takes great care when posting information on this homepage. However, we do not guarantee whether the information is accurate, useful, reliable, fits users’ purposes, or is secure (such as that the function will not be interrupted, no error will occur, any defects will be corrected, or this homepage and its server will be free of computer viruses and other harmful substances). In addition, we will not take any responsibilities for users’ usage of this homepage information, not available to use them, or any damages caused by using this homepage.
- This organization may change or delete posted information, or suspend the operation of this homepage without notice. Regardless of the reason, we will not take any responsibilities for any damages caused by the change or deletion of posted information, or suspension of this homepage operation.